Saturday, October 11, 2014

Tug of War by Kiler Davenport

A massive tug of war between those who say they know and those who know we cannot know. This game of mind over mind. This place of wanting and lusting for things of pleasure and pain. We gag at the small things while swallowing mountains of shit. It is our way. The we in the me, the I as in capital I. Slithering bodies behind the door of this sex crazed world. Pretending to be sweet until I get you in my web of lust and darkness. Yes, darkness that place where we come unglued and lick the very essence of our being. Fat with that animal hunger and ready to explode into each other's soul as if we were the come alive to ravage each other. Our passions a crime. Our needs satanic. We get lost and are savage in our ways. Seemingly immortal in this bed. We transcend the normal and have given ourselves over the devils and their minions.

No comments:

Post a Comment