Thursday, October 11, 2012

KILER DAVENPORT LIVE: WAKING UP TO WHAT??




Listen to internet radio with Kiler Davenport Live on Blog Talk Radio

the big question now seems to be okay so we have woken up and now what and so what. and when other people say oh you have become awake so tell me what are you going to do now and they say oh, I am going to go and wake other people up and I say then what. and they say I really do not know, and I say are you going to get all these people together and do something and they say I do not know. do you know?
you must understand all of this is subjective and subject to questioning. for what is true to you is not true to everyone,and what you see happening is a construct of your reality and not everyone else's. and what is bad to you may not be bad to anyone else. everyone sees the world from a different perspective and has a unique way of processing information.
so you see to be fully awake is to be fully in touch with the process of communication and be able to have fun with it. I will be doing many shows on this very complex subject if any of you would like to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment