Saturday, July 14, 2012

THE I AM -- KILER DAVENPORT

Pure thought without intention

I cease to define

Beginning, ending, present - all one in the same

The I AM is the ALL

The ALL the I AM

 

Reaching for nothing

Striving for nothing

Nothing to go into

Nothing to go away from

 

The inside of the inside

Where darkness is light and light is void

Slowly melting away into the deep dark abyss

 

I become one with all things

My body scattered in to a million pieces

Dancing with the immortals

Laughing with the gods

 

Conjoined, interwoven, complete

Looking back I can see the I all bound up

 

This road, that road

This place, that place

Them, us

Over there, over here

 

Why did I not come to this place sooner

It was within my grasp

I had to let go of free will

The idea of choice

These things limit the unlimited

 

This blinding and binding thing we call self

Is nothing but an illusion

A trick of the senses

A vain imagining.

 

We did not come from our out of

We will not go to this place or that

We are simply the I AM

Everyone of us, one and the same

 

One must let go of the concept of time

Turn away from symbols, perceptions, concepts, ideas, emotions

One must become all of those things at once

 

Devour the senses

Overcome this need to know, to invent, to conquer

To consume, develop, design, and divulge

 

Take them all at your leisure

They are the simple tricks of this trade

We call life, existence, consciousness, and reality

 

You have passed this way throughout eternity

And you will again

 

Go and be at peace

Do not ask the gods to reveal themselves

Do not tempt the masters

They cannot and will not submit to discovery

 

Go and just be

Remember it is what it is

The I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment