Saturday, July 14, 2012

EXPERTS ???? -- ORIGINAL BY KILER DAVENPORT

Let us all come to the understanding that we are all a few bricks short of a full load. We simply fall short of knowing anything. We have no idea of where we are, who we are, or what we are. Let alone how we got here. Some folks pretend to have all the answers and to hear them talk is an exercise in true insanity. They pretend to know exactly how we got here and where we are going when we leave.

The older I get the less of anything I understand and that is the way I like it. I love to sit back as those who know it all take the floor. It is as entertaining to just let them paint themselves into a corner. If you let them go very long and show some interest they will even start making things up.

I'm with the guy who said the only thing I know for sure is that I know nothing. We would all get along so much better if everyone would get this. I mean sure we know how to brush our teeth. We know how to make coffee. We can drive the car. But as far as the universe is concerned forget it. And God - don't even go there. Time machines, bubble universes, hyperspace, the gluon. Give me a break.

I have to put my boots on when some folks start talking about all this because the shit gets deep.

Some people claim to be experts on this stuff. I say if you want to know what experts are good for just take a really hard look at this country is in. Experts my ass. These experts got us into the war, every war. They built the bomb. They created the FED. They ram sack the economy and run rough shot over the people.

Yes next time you want to know anything at all just run out and find one of those experts. Just make sure you bring your boots because the shit will get deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment