Monday, April 11, 2011

QUEST

To be is to have been in form and void

Transformed into the thing I call 'me'

Somewhere, somehow becoming, beginning

To know that I am is to know nothing

To know that I am a part of nothing is something

Because something is everything

The all is awesome and yet the rest cries out to be found

To know thyself is to know nothing

We strive for meaning

Our quest to overcome is all consuming

Eternity is an everlasting thought which never dies in the mind

I am a figment of my own imagination

A dream within a dream

Castaways on a distant shore

Searching for self when all the while

We have landed via time and space

And should not contemplate this mystery

Answers beg more questions, questions more answers

And finally we are there at the beginning of the end

And that is where we stay

No comments:

Post a Comment