Tuesday, May 13, 2014

my life , my death by kiler davenport

as I sit here I feel if I am going to die any minute, my head is pounding and my heart is pounding and I feel that very dangerous feeling of impending doom. I have had these feeling before and let me tell you it is bad real bad. I am on some new meds and that could be what is causing this and I am over weight. I know that many of you have gone through this and it is hell on earth. people who have not gone through this have no idea how scary it all is. it really makes one think about how precious every second is and how fast you can be dead. I encourage all of you to take care of yourselves and watch how you are living and what you are doing and thinking. we are taking a road trip to do some interviews from the beach and I hope this will help me to relax a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment