Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sex and God by Kiler Davenport

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
To me sex is a necessary evil. I know it is supposed to be about pro creation and all that. But it just doesn’t make any sense. It is down right nasty any way you package it. Nasty, old, hairy, filthy bodies rubbing and thrashing all about grunting like pigs in a pen.
 When we go into the pleasure palace or torture chamber for some of you unfortunate women. Do you turn God off momentarily? Do you politely ask him to stand outside the door and wait until your three minutes of bliss are over? To me God and sex go together like oil and water. I’m sure there is somebody out there who can set me right on all this. I’m baffled.
 The world or the universe seems to be just one giant sex organ. You are always hearing on the news or science channel about solar nurseries giving birth to new stars and planets. The animal kingdom is brimming with tales of same sex relationships, adultery, and all sorts of dysfunctional behavior. Plant life depends on a constant orgy to keep the pollination flowing, if you know what I mean. And then you have us humans, preachers, deacons, teachers, doctors, lawyers, shopkeepers, bakers, and cookie makers groping and fondling each other in the hallways of America. It is sick, amazing, and confusing.
 Should we masturbate?
Will we really go blind as my Grandma said?
I’m almost blind.
Should we do it from behind?
Should we do a sixty-nine?
Why don’t we ask God just to see if he would mind?
What’s the answer?
Who can tell?
If we don’t stick with pilgrim style will he throw us into hell?

Society looks down on men for looking at young tail.
Yet their mothers and fathers dress them like they are putting them up for sale.
It doesn’t make a lick of sense.
I see it every day.
Some of these fathers and mothers ought to be put away.
 What kind of message are we sending to our children when in every store right there at every register a magazine full of whores.
I can’t even turn on the T.V.
What is the first thing I see a bunch of half naked people looking right back at me.
Some people say gay sex is wrong.
I don’t fully understand.
Most gay guys to me seem more committed and sane than a woman and a man.
 No matter how you see it.
It all seems weird to me.
So let me know just what you think, and exactly what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment