Saturday, February 5, 2011

Who Is Kiler Davenport - This is Me

i can be all things to all people. in my 54 years i have dealt with every personality imaginable in the human race. as you may already know my life's work has been caring for the elderly, advocating for them, and supporting them in this money driven and corrupt long term care system. i took care of my mother day and night along with my wife for twelve years. she was my shining star. as much as i loved her i still developed a severe case of caregiver burnout.

i grew up a baptist, sunday school, church, vacation bible school the whole nine yards. went to a catholic school for awhile. elementary, highschool, college, blah, blah, blah. and i have seen my share of blood, guts, gore, chaos, violence, hate, and disaster. i have been a emergency medical technician, advanced life support paramedic for many years. i worked in forensic science dead body pick up. i grew up working in the embalming rooms of funeral homes. and i have burned over 300 bodies at the crematorium. i have held many a decapitated head in my hand - children, young adults, and old. I have worked two major plane crashes in the U.S. with all dead on board stacking bodies in diesel trucks to the max. I have worked on trauma teams, search and rescue and special operations.

i am a former investigator consultant to one of the largest news organizations in the world. the focus of my story was elder abuse. i have had three half way houses that housed over 150 people. and had my share of failed and successful businesses. i am an ordained minister. i study world religion including Zen, Hinduism, and other forms Eastern Mysticism.

I like to shake people out of their comfortable tree, knock them off balance, keep them on edge. that is what makes the world turn. So there you have it a little bit about me. what about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment