Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Canyon - by Pat Berardini

Thought the realms wondrous oblivion I roam and sometime I fall. The sweet cherry-plum madness the we all seek are the soft lit halls I stroll. Yes life is strange on the edge of a canyon, where the land and sky come together in a holy matrimony, where each is still wildly curious about the other. I hear the sirens of the trees and canyons beckoning me on, so when the dream came I held my breath with my eyes close. Clouds wrap around the canyon in a shrouds off color light. Untethered clouds like to play hide and seek with the fair sun in the boundless and uncharted sky. The canyon lays in front of me with all of it's glorious splendor. With each step crosses in the realms of the unknown in to the life and death drama Nature. In Nature there are no celluloid hero's, just the one who have figured out and mastered Darwin's problem. In splintered sun light are hidden treasures of unimaginable beauty just waiting to be seen. Some think the canyon is Valhalla, others a once in a life time swift glance and a celluloid moment, frozen in time. In the canyon time gets lost but finds its way, to glimpse in to the forays of tomorrow.Time is the opponent of rock and earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment